Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome students

I would like to welcome you to my blogspot. I have never done a blog before so please be patient with me!
My goal is to promote my T shirt drive to teenagers around the world. I want people to know that Lespwa (Hope) is possible and that you play a very important role in tomorrow's future! When you were small you learned how to be cared for, loved and supported. Now it is time to use what comes naturally, and care for someone else. In Haiti, it costs $27.00 a month for a student to go to school. The cost of living in Haiti high. Poverty is a way of life. Please post what you think about how you can help support and care for individuals just like yourself a world away.I can not wait to hear from you and about all your wonderful ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out our april, 2010 fundraiser at eastside marios