Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bamboo T shirts are made in Canada eh?

As I wait for Ellen to respond my red hair is turning grey! Maggie is weeping dog tears and not understanding why Ellen has not called yet! In the meantime, orders are booming, Lespwa is catching in the KW area, students are buying shirts like hotcakes on Shrove Tuesday, sales have reached over $6,000.00  and growing and I am driven to sell more! The shirts are really selling themselves...as the whole
idea behind the T shirt drive gives people the chance to make a difference and show they care! The T shirt design was done by a local graphic designer and the word Lespwa was chosen by me....for the HOPE of the future of Haitian children! Over 1/3 of all children living in Haiti do NOT make it alive to their 5th birthday! I have added 2 photos of the 2 of the 10 colour choices of the Bamboo T's. Great wearing, very trendy and beautifully fitted! OK Ellen I challenge you to Indian leg wrestling...bet you have never seen that before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out our april, 2010 fundraiser at eastside marios