Tuesday, February 9, 2010

NEW ORDER JUST ARRIVED!

OK Ellen where are you? If Celine calls me first I might be disappointed! Maggie is still wearing her shirt for you! The weekend after the article I had over 50 emails and 20 phone messages! Way to go K.W. and Cambridge community! Let's wear our Lespwa proudly! If we each spent $10.00 for shirt and went without what that $10.00 could buy us...just think that you have sent a Haitian child to school for 1/2 a month!
It costs $27.00/month to send a child to school! Most children in Haiti only go to grade 6 if they are that lucky! They then help the family survive....if they have learned a trade like sewing, embroidery etc. If not they might shine shoes sell oranges or beg! I am going to Haiti in July....lets see how many children we can help between now and then!  I talked with the principal of the school on the weekend....and some of the children perished in the earthquake.

Please buy a T shirt ! New colours and sizes in! Email me or call! Where are my USA orders????? Ellen help me! ok? :) Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out our april, 2010 fundraiser at eastside marios