Friday, February 26, 2010

OVER $10,000.00 in SHIRT sales and still LESPWAING for more!!

I am still waiting for you Ellen.. I thought I would try a direct approach...El I know you are a famous person but so am I! I know you are rich but so am I. I know you are beautiful but so am I. I know you are a humanitarian but so am I. I know you are a strong woman who is highly compassionate and so am I. I also know that you WILL contact me as we have much more in common than you realize! Let's chat it up....sister! :) by the way my cat is still waiting to hear back from you too! 
So LESPWA your way to Canada eh? Wonder what it takes to hear from you? 

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! You've got some marketing/selling skills! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete

check out our april, 2010 fundraiser at eastside marios